Adverture.net has an obligation to conduct its business in accordance with all applicable rules, regulations, and laws. We are committed to helping all users act in a way that preserves trust and respect. This Code is meant as a guide to using our Site appropriately and must be followed at all times. Violations of this Code or any policies or procedures will result in disciplinary action, up to and including account termination of all classified ads placed. Any questions regarding this Code should be addressed to Adverture.net Support where we can provide you with additional information regarding the correct procedure(s) to follow and address any concerns you may have.
Adverture.net and its users will
- § Act ethically and with integrity.
- § Comply with all terms, rules, regulations, and policies.
- § Respect the rights of all Users.
- § Not abuse confidential information, or participate in any other illegal practice.
- § Always have regard for Users' interests, rights, and safety.
- § Not harass, bully, or discriminate.
- § Not falsify any information or classified ads and provide true and correct information.
User's Content and Classified Ads:
- § All users should be responsible for the content they post on their classified ads, therefore, they should:
- § Not infringe upon any copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- § Not post anything defamatory, obscene, or containing child pornography.
- § Not include incomplete, false, or inaccurate information about any person, product, services, or offers or promotions.
- § Not contain any viruses or programming routines intended to damage any system.
- § Not create liability for Adverture.net, harms its business operation or reputation.
Confidentiality – Adverture.net and its users should:
- § Respect confidentiality and privacy.
- § Not disclose information or documents acquired, other than as required by law or where authorization is given.
For purposes of communication, Adverture.net and users should:
Avoid exaggeration, derogatory remarks, and inappropriate references, and not engage in personal attacks, negative or other unfair criticism or other unprofessional conduct through the registered accounts or the classified ads posted.